Sycurio’s QR code payment links are a powerful and flexible tool that are easy to scan with a smartphone’s camera, enabling quick access to a secure payment page.
This payment technology offers customers who receive printed communications, statements, invoices and bills a quick and convenient way to pay. It’s also a fast way for those in live environments such as exhibitions, pop-up retail destinations, concerts and sporting events to make payments. In high-volume face-to-face transactions, it can prove much faster than traditional point of sale (POS).
Sycurio payment links are highly configurable and can be time-bound, single or multiple use, and geographically restricted. They can be automatically generated using the comprehensive Sycurio API or manually created using the user interface, and then formatted using any standard QR code-generating solution.
Using Sycurio’s digital payment links in your communications almost entirely descopes your organization from PCI DSS requirements as the QR code payment is processed through our secure and fully compliant platform.
The PCI compliant payment process completely bypasses your infrastructure, removing any need to implement additional security measures when processing payment cards.
Sycurio payment links for QR codes at a glance:
- Put payment links on printed communications, statements, quotations, invoices and bills
- Create innovative PCI DSS compliant omnichannel payment experiences by integrating Sycurio digital payment links with your messaging and contact center touchpoints
- Make it easy to pay at exhibitions, pop-up retail, concerts and sporting events
- Deliver PCI DSS compliant payments without complex security management and PCI audits
- Improve your payment CX and by reducing friction and increasing customer satisfaction
- Supports your existing payment gateways and payment service providers (PSP)
- Benefit from comprehensive payment link API with first-class global support