Together, the NICE CXone CXi platfom and Sycurio’s payment processing technologies deliver simple, secure and PCI DSS compliant phone and digital payment links wherever your agents are located.
We keep your customers' sensitive information out of your business environment, effectively removing your organization, systems and agents from the scope of PCI DSS.
When deployed in your NICE CXone cloud contact center, Sycurio.Voice immediately lowers your security and management costs, reduces your call handling times, and improves first contact resolution rates. In short, it enhances customer satisfaction and builds trust.
Sycurio’s solutions enable you to take secure and PCI DSS compliant payments over the phone and through your other contact channels quickly, simply, and cost effectively.
Sycurio’s NICE CXone CXi integration at a glance.
- Remove your NICE CXone contact center and remote agents from the scope of PCI DSS
- Reduce compliance management and information security costs by blocking all sensitive payment card data from entering your network
- Move to self-assessment (SAQ-A) status – we provide you with your annual PCI DSS Attestation of Compliance (AoC) certificate for your protected voice payments
- Enable customers to use their phone keypad and speech recognition for making payments - with secure payment transactions pages embedded within your NICE CXone CCaaS solution
- Speed up transactions and reduce errors with card numbers and verification codes automatically validated before they go through the payment gateway
- Update records directly when the transaction is processed
- Keep all sensitive card data out of recordings and not stored in your cloud contact center system
- Benefit from using Sycurio’s patented data capture method and DTMF masking technology to capture sensitive payment card data
- Use with your existing payment service providers (PSPs), payment gateways and internal payment systems
- Make clear improvements in customer service metrics including average handling times (AHT) and first contact resolution (FCR)
- Use alongside Sycurio’s digital payment link technologies for AI chatbots, IVRs, SMS and messaging applications