New Sycurio integration enables Amazon Connect customers to access secure, PCI DSS compliant payments
Sycurio™, the leading provider of seamless and secure multi-channel payment experiences for contact centers, today announced the availability of a powerful new integration for Amazon Connect.
Available via the AWS partner website, Sycurio’s Amazon Connect integration enables Amazon Connect users to extend the capabilities of their cloud contact center implementations to deliver a better, more secure payment CX for their customers.
With Sycurio, Amazon Connect customers will be able to take advantage of intuitive payment interfaces that make it possible to transact fluidly in every channel – voice, SMS, email, messaging and chat – and collect PCI DSS compliant payments with ease.
Enabling Amazon Connect users to safeguard every customer interaction and deliver standout payment experiences that build trust and loyalty, Sycurio’s solutions also simplify and streamline operational processes as well as boosting agent productivity.
With the Sycurio Amazon Connect integration, Amazon Connect users will be able to:
· Process payments quickly with automatic validation of payment card data before transactions are processed
· Keep customer payment transaction records automatically updated
· Protect sensitive payment data, by keeping it out of call recordings and not storing in Amazon Connect
· Integrate their Amazon Connect system with any payment service provider (PSP)
· Significantly reduce the cost and burden of maintaining PCI DSS compliance
· Achieve measurable improvements in customer satisfaction scores and a reduction in average handling times
“With Sycurio and Amazon Connect, brands will be able to simplify PCI DSS compliance and deliver seamless payment experiences at every touchpoint on every channel, no matter where their agents are working – home, remote or office based. In addition to optimizing interactions with customers, this integration enables Amazon connect users to put payment CX and security at the heart of everything they do and deliver more value for customers,” said Trevor Lovelock, Head of Product at Sycurio.