Enhanced Sycurio connector provides secure, seamless payment experiences for U.S. healthcare providers
New integration will help healthcare organizations to take frictionless PCI DSS payments and improve patient experience
Sycurio™, the leading provider of seamless and secure multi-channel payment experiences for contact centers, today announced the launch of an enhanced solution integration with Epic.
Now available on the downloads page at open.epic.com, the new Sycurio connector allows Epic’s U.S. customers to utilize Sycurio’s payment solutions to improve the agent/customer experience and empower their collection teams to accept card-not-present (CNP) payments risk free, no matter where they are working – in a contact center, a clinic, remotely, or home-based.
Providing a tightly integrated and intuitive payment interface that makes it easy to collect PCI DSS compliant omnichannel payments confidentially and smoothly, the integration makes it possible to start taking secure payments for Balance Pay, Copay, Prepay and Save Card transactions with ease.
Elevating how the healthcare industry handles any transactions involving healthcare payments in the most frictionless and compliant way possible, Sycurio’s integrated payment solution provides:
- A fast and effortless customer payment journey, while maintaining security at every contact point
- An integrated payment interface and transaction record for Epic desktop applications
- Support for all major transaction types – Balance Pay, Copay and Prepay plus Save Card (tokenization)
- Compatibility with any telephony environment
- Integrations with over 60 payment service providers (PSPs)
- Powerful privacy tools that ensure compliance with HIPAA, PCI DSS and more
“Sycurio enables healthcare providers to protect patient data without compromising on customer experience, by deploying and securing payments within their customer relationship management systems. This new EHR integration simplifies PCI DSS compliance and reduces the risk of a data breach while providing a streamlined CX that meets and exceeds patient expectations”
Trevor Lovelock, Head of Product at Sycurio.
Epic is a registered trademark of Epic Systems Corporation.